Hiya! It's time for the
OUAS challenge for July 1st. I've been having such an absolutely fantastic time with their sketches. I've even been killing two birds with one stone (for lack of a better saying) by being able to participate in the challenge, and using the sketches as inspiration and start of points for the heritage album I'm working on. Here's the page I created with this week's sketch. I hope you like it!
Here's the July 1st Sketch:
Here's my layout: (Click on images for close ups)
Supplies Used:
Paper (Crate Paper)
Pearl Flourishes (Prima)
Flowers (Prima)
Butterfly (Recollections)
Rub Ons
Lace
Border Punch
Journaling Card (Making Memories)
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Distressing Tool
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day, Take Care!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTHis is just so beautiful! Great colours - what a lovely vintage/shabby-chic feel to this layout. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteWow! I absolutely love this! So beautiful! I really like the trim around your circle and that swag of flowers in place of the banner...it goes together so well with the other cluster of flowers!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty so feminine, great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT !! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful page, love those lace and trim.
ReplyDeleteHi.. this is lovely.. the flowers are gorgeous and all the distressing is stunning.. great take on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly pretty! Thanks for joining us at Once Upon a Sketch :)
ReplyDeleteYour layout is so beautiful and what a wonderful tribute page to you beautiful Grandma.
ReplyDelete