Friday, July 29, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch {July 15th Challenge}

Heya again! So my computer seems to be functioning okay at the moment (knock on wood) so I thought I'd try and post about my latest layout using OUAS July 15th sketch.  Their sketches are just wonderful and I'm having so much fun playing along with their challenges.  Please do check them out, you won't be disappointed. Everyone's entries are just beautiful and I love to see how each person interprets the sketch to make it suit them. 
                                                      
                                                           Here is the July 15th sketch:

Here's my layout (click on picture to enlarge):
The photos are of my niece Savannah, she's such a cutie! I am definately blessed with the most adorable nieces!

The papers, title, and embellishments are all by My Mind's Eye.  The lace trim is by Recollections.  I stamped and embossed the flourishes and polka dot border.

Thanks for having a look!  It's 2:30am where I am and I think it's time for me to crash.  Take Care!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun pics and colors! This is such a great Summer page! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun lo! Your pics are just darling! Tks. for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey LaLa - I have tonnes of pics of the girls if you want me to send them to you :-) Just let me know! Your blog is FABULOUS by the way.

    ReplyDelete