I hope everyone (those of you in the US) had a wonderful long 4th of July weekend, and if you're not from the US, I do hope you had a fantastic weekend too! It's so funny how just 1 extra day in the weekend can really throw off the whole week for me. I'm sure it does for most people though. Anyways, I'm definately ready to get thru the week smoothly and can't wait to scrap my 4th of July pictures. Unfortunately that'll probably be put on the back burner cause there's so many other projects I'm working on right now :p
Speaking of scrapping July 4th pics, you should definately go and check this post on Prima's blog for some inspiration and giveaway. The Prima product pick this month is full of gorgeous red, white and blue items that'll look awesome on any page, they also have some inspiration for beautiful layouts and projects.
The build a page sketch is up as well which I'm definately excited to give a try.
I think I'm getting addicted to all the sketch challenges out there. When I googled it I never realized how many blogs and websites have them, and I want to try them all! :-p I am currently working on OUAS's July 1st challenge and hope to share it soon.
Thanks for stopping by, have an awesome week!
No comments:
Post a Comment