Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{The Piece By Piece} June Flower Challenge

Hi there! So, I was doing some blog hopping and came upon The Piece By Piece and saw that they were hosting a flower challenge for June. The challenge is that you have to create 3 flowers using trim, lace or fabric.  I absolutely love flowers of ALL types and was excited to give it a try.  I usually tend to buy flowers that are already made so this was definately gonna be a fun project.  The challenge ends on the 30th so I quickly gathered up some trim and started playing.  It kinda got a bit out of control because once I started I couldn't stop :p Hope you like them.




Since my desk was overflowing with flowers (and supplies that I had not yet put away) I decided I might as well make something :)  Here's two cards that I made for a cousin and my mom's birthday next month. 


Thanks for having a look!  Take Care!!

4 comments:

  1. These are all lovely! Way to use the trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection of flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the flower challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a flower diva
    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete