Sunday, June 26, 2011

Still here :)

Hello!  Just wanted to post real quick to let you know I'm still around.  Things have been crazy busy, but hey that's life right!  I've been all over the place trying to finish up the heritage album for my mom's birthday, catch up on journal pages, layouts, paintings and etc..  There really just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.  I will be posting some of the stuff I've been working on soon though.  I also finished a mini mermaid painting that I created as a giveaway so please keep an eye out for that too.

Speaking of giveaways,  Irene Tan @ http://www.scrapperlicious.blogspot.com/ is hosting a giveaway as a celebration for achieving 1 million hits on her blog.  How awesome is that!  I can only dream of achieving that one day.  You really have to check out her blog, it's full of so much inspiration.  I've been following her blog for awhile and her work is absolutely fabulous. 

Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment