Saturday, June 2, 2012

{Me again, with another journal page}

Hey again!
Wow, 2 posts in one day! Lol, I just wanted to quickly share a journal page I did on Thursday while I was sitting at the courthouse fulfilling my jury duty obligations :p

Luckily the background for this page was completed awhile ago, all I had to do was doodle and journal on it.  I was even approached by a lady who was intrigued by what I was doing. I explained the whole concept of art journaling and she said she's definately gonna give it a try. Totally love that, when you know you've inspired someone to give art a try! Yay, for art journaling :p

Here's the page:


Lol, I just realized I didn't erase all my pencil lines before taking these pics, oh well :p

I don't remember exactly what I used to complete the background.  I believe I used some type of glimmer mist because well, the page is glimmery ;p  I do know that the flowers were stamped with versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. 

As for the journaling and striped border, I was using a sharpie pen and a yellow faber castell pitt pen.

I was working on some other pages as well, but this was the only completed one. I'll share the others when they're done :) 

Thanks for having a look!!

4 comments: