Friday, June 1, 2012

{Mini Kit Giveaway}


Hi all!
Happy Friday! So this is gonna be a bit of a long post with ALOT of pics so I'll try to keep the writing at a minimum :p

As I stated in a different post I wanted to have a small giveaway of some mini kits I had put together awhile ago. I made these for some mini kit swaps that I ended up not participating in. The paper lines used are not "new" but are still super cute. If you're new to scrapbooking or mini albums then youre in luck, hopefully you won't own any of these paper lines :) Or maybe you'll be lucky in that you did own them, but now they may no longer be available to purchase. Either way I'm sure if you win you'll find use for them.  So here goes, I'll be posting pics of the kits and the projects I created using them.  Please click on the photo for a closer look.

*I'll update this post later with a list of the kit contents*

The first giveaway is a Vacation/Travel Mini Album and Altered Box Kit.
Here's what you get (plate not included :p)



Here's what I created with it. The inside pages are blank however because I have yet to fill it with pictures :p I'll be sure to share it once again when I do add photos and embellish the inside pages further. 
*Some embellishments may vary slightly in my project than what is included in the kit (mini easel not included :p) *




I didn't take photos of all the inside pages since they were blank, but I did want to take a few pictures of the diecut pocket/envelope/file folder that are included in the kit so you can see how I used it in the mini album.


 
The page to the right is the inside piece of the included
chipboard postage frame.


The next kit is a Mini Halloween kit. You're probably saying "What...Halloween?!"
So yes, you can look at it like this kit is really late, or really early. However if you're
a procrastinator like me than this kit is just in time :p
Here's what you get (plate not included :p)




Here's what I created with the kit. Like the last kit, the inside pages are blank
because I don't usually like to embellish the pages until I add photos. I will
share a few of the inside pages however to show you how I used some of the items in the kit.
*Some embellishments on my project will vary slightly
than what is included in the kit*







  
Now I didn't forget about you wonderful art journalers out there so I created a last minute mixed media kit just for you :)  Here is what you'll get:



Here is a journal page I created using some of the elements included in this kit.
** I did video the process of me creating this page that I am currently editing.
It should be available tomorrow so I do hope you decide to come by and visit again :)

 
So, your probably wondering how you can win one of these kits?  I decided that since there are 3 kits I will give you 3 chances to win one, or if you're lucky, more than one kit.

Here's what you do:
1) Comment on this post and tell me which kit you'd like me to enter you in to win.

2) Subscribe to my blog, then comment again and tell me which kit
you'd like me to enter you in to win, again.

3) Share this post on your blog, facebook, twitter, pretty much anywhere then stop by again and comment with a link to where you shared, then let me know which kit you'd like to be entered in to win again, again :p

*You can choose one, or all three ways to win but please remember to leave a comment each time. Also, each time you enter and specify which kit you'd like, you can definitely enter your name more than once to win a specific kit.
For instance, if you really want the Travel Kit and you participated in all 3 choices, when you comment just tell me each time that you'd like to be entered in that kit.  That way, you have a greater chance of winning the kit you want, or, enter yourself once for all three kits. I hope that makes sense :)
*I'll keep the giveaway open until the end of the month*
So there you have it.  I hope you like the kits and Good Luck!! If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to email me!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Thia is a great chance! Yeah! I want to win... I love both... the travel mybe a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a subscriber and hope to win ..I think I like the travel kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been mostly a card maker and am somewhat new to scrapbooking and art journaling. Would definately love to win a kit. I'd love to be entered for the travel kit. Thanks so much for the chance at winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new subscriber too. Can you put me in for a chance at the mixed media kit too :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope i am just in Time to participate the one i prefer is thé one for mixed média artists. Many thanks for your giveaway

    ReplyDelete