Saturday, June 2, 2012

{Live Your Life In COLOR} journal page + video

Hey there!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend thus far. It's actually beautiful and sunny at the moment where I am, but it is expected to rain later. That means it would have rained here for 8 days straight.  Not that I really mind, it's been unbearably hot and our lawn was starting to turn brown but now it's lush and green :) Plus, I have no plans except to cuddle up on the sofa with a good book.

Anyway, as stated yesterday I wanted to share a video of a journal page I created the other day. I used some items that I included in the mini mixed media kit offered in my giveaway. Don't forget to check it out and leave a comment for your chance to win :)

Here are some photos of the completed page:




Here's the the video :)



Supplies used:
Alphabet chipboard
Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories & Heidi Swapp)
Baker's Twine
Mesh Tape
Mini White Tag
Date Stamp
Mini Staples (Tim Holtz)
Black Ink (Speedball)
Fine Point Pen (Sharpie)
White Out Pen
Gel Sticks (Faber Castell)
Scrapbook Paper
Gesso (Golden)
Matte Medium (Golden)
Soft Gel Medium (Golden)
Circle Stencil
Neutral Gray Acrylic Paint (Golden)
Titanium White Acrylic Paint (Golden)

As always, thanks for stopping by :)  Take Care!!

2 comments: