Anyways, I wanted to share with you real quick the layout I created for the Sketchy Thursdays challenge. I created it last week but almost forgot to share it :p As always, their sketch is fabulous!
Here's their sketch:
Here's my interpretation:
The photos are of my godson Robert. I actually created a 12x12 scrapbook of him as a present for his 1st birthday, but this is the first layout I created for my album. I'm sure he'll be the subject of many future layouts :p
Thanks so much for stopping by! Take Care!!
12/1/11: Yay! My layout was chosen as a Sketchy Thursdays fave :)
This is my second time as a fave and I'm definately honored.
Thanks so much to the SketchyThursdays design team!



Wow!!Sooo COOL LO!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!
Love the gear framed photo and your distressing is wow! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and all the misting! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteLove this!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa