I'm also loving all the holiday crafts of course. However, currently it seems like I've been on a mini album making spree lately :p Here's an altered mini box and album I created for a friend's birthday, it's a mini of her engagement photos. I'll be sure to share the other one's I made as soon as I take some pics of them. In the meantime here's this one :) I'd love to share the inside pages but I didn't ask my friend if she'd mind that I plaster my blog with her photos :p I'll share later if I get her permission ;)
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I always appreciate it! Take care!
{Update 1.14.2012}
Hello! My friend said that it was okay to share the inside of the album with her photos on my blog. So if any of you are curious to what the inside pages look like, here are some pics.
Sorry some of them are a bit blurry :(
















No comments:
Post a Comment