Sunday, December 11, 2011

{Mini Album and Photo Box}

Hi there! I hope you're all having a great weekend :)  Mine so far has been quite busy and although I'm pretty exhausted, I somehow seem to be suffering from imsomnia waking up every hour on the dot.  So here I am, wide awake at 4 am! I've been laying in bed for the last 45 min. trying to fall asleep when I decided I might as well make use of the time and update my blog.

My godson had his 2nd birthday today. Happy Birthday Robert!! I had a blast making him a mini album, he's so photogenic! Although I'm sure he enjoyed his new toy cars and blocks more, I like knowing he has a little keepsake that he'll always have even after he's outgrown the toys :)

Here's what I created, hope you like it!


I have to admit it's always difficult for me to create boy related stuff.  I have two nieces and I love too much to incorporate lace and flowers in my projects. Plus, the majority of my stash tends to be on the more girly side. So this album is alot simpler in design (although I did sneak in a couple of flowers :p).
Here are the pages inside the album.  There are a couple of blank cards that I incorporated for mommy to journal on and a pocket with some blank tabbed cards to add a couple more photos.  Sorry I didnt get to take close up photos, I rushed taking these before leaving for the party.  Alot of the elements were elevated with pop dots to give it more dimension but the photos doesn't show it.










It's now 5:15 a.m and I'm yawning quite a bit, so I think I'll try and catch a couple of zzzzzz's before the furbabies wake me up in 2 hours to go out.  Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment