Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Imaginary Animals} Sketchbook Challenge

Hey there! Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving!?! Me, not so much. We still haven't gone grocery shopping for our contribution to my cousin's annual Thanksgiving potluck dinner! I guess we'll be standing in a long line tonight with the other procrastinators last minute shoppers :p

Here's a couple of journal pages I created for November's Sketchbook Challenge theme.  I had such a blast creating my own imaginary animal, the possibilites are endless! I'll definately be playing around with this theme for awhile :p

 This little creature is cross between a fish, bird, bee, and butterfly.
 I decided to call it a firdeefly:p

Supplies used:
Dictionary paper
Scrapbook paper
Matte Medium
Gesso
Faber Castell Pitt Pens
White Sharpie Paint Pen
Sequin Waste
Lumiere Paint (Pearl White, Pearl Turquoise, Halo Pink-Gold,
Halo Violet-Gold, Metallic Gold)
* Her little hat was cut from a cupcake tag that came with my
niece's nailpolish set from awhile back*

 I could not think of a name for this little fellow :p
He started out as a jelly fish and evolved into this!
I definately had alot of fun playing around with him :)

Supplies Used:
Gesso
Scrapbook paper (Webster's Pages)
Sharpie Pen
White Souffle Pen
Tim Holtz Tape
Plastic Deco Tape (Michaels)
Mono Adhesive
Pearl Ex (Spring Green)
Gum Arabic
Aqua Markers (Gold Ochre, Bamboo, Aquamarine)
AquaBrush

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones. If you decide to brave shopping the Black Friday sales, stay safe! Take Care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment