Friday, June 10, 2011

Art Journal Page

Hi there!  Here's the art journal page I worked on last night.  I've been really inspired by all the lovely girly dolls that many mixed media artists are creating.  I have taken a couple of their online courses but my girls never turn out the same way.  I've been experimenting though with creating a girl unique to my style but it's a bit difficult as there are so many variations of the same style out there already.  Nonetheless, I still think they're ALL cute! So here's my girl for now, I think I'll name her Violet as that's her favorite color :)  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Acrylic Paint
Tissue Paper
Matte Medium
Sharpie Paint Pen (white)
Faber Castell Pitt Pens
Prisma Colored Pencils
Foam Stamps

P.S.  Thanks again for all the lovely comments about my mermaid painting.  As a small thank you, I plan on working on a mini mermaid this weekend to giveaway to one of you :)  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. love her long neck :) you should make a alice-in-wonderland page

    ReplyDelete