Hey there! Here's a 12x12 layout I created recently. I just love these pictures of my little furbaby as you can tell, since I just used it on a previous layout. Do you reuse the same photos on different layouts (this was the first time I ever did)? This layout was inspired by the June 15 sketch on
http://www.onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/. I've only just discovered their blog and I'm totally loving their sketches. I haven't participated in any of the previous challenges but was inspired by this sketch that I thought I'd give it a try.
Here is my interpretation of their sketch. The papers and embellishments are by Echo Park and My Mind's Eye. The title is everyone's fave, Thickers by American Crafts. I also used Glossy Accents, Stickles, Distress Ink, Stamp, Embossing Powder, and Smooch Spritz to accent the page.
Thanks for stopping by, Take care!
LOVE the layout! Great, neat work!! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute lo! Such fun playful pics!
ReplyDeleteMolto bella e colorata la tua pagina! Grazie per aver giocato con noi su OUAS
ReplyDeleteso cute....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work. LOVE that you are joining in out challenge. I see you have just started your blog. Happy to be your very first follower! Your work is so cool! Keep it up. Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A..Sketch!
ReplyDeleteI just loved your page..this is stunning just a wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteoh so cute!!! Love it - especially the bright fun happy colours :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright and fun layout. Thanks for joining in the challenge at OUAS! -And good luck with your new blog!! I am also a follower now! :o)
ReplyDeleteI <3-love the use of colors!! Is that your nince emma
ReplyDelete