Heya! So I have to admit that I'm very bad about cleaning up after myself (at least when it comes to my art and scrapbook supplies). It's just like cooking for me, I love to cook but hate to wash dishes afterwards :p Now that I've confessed to that it's no surprise that the supplies I used for these two pieces are the same supplies I used for my journal page on my first blog post. I decided since they were sitting so patiently on my table waiting to be put back in their proper place I'd give them alittle more play time and create something else with them.
I wanted to change it up a bit so I made the red color more dominant on one piece, and the orange and yellows on the other piece. I think I may make these into covers for a new journal since they're bright and cheerful.
Thanks for having a look :) Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment