Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{What I love about Today} Art Journal Page

Hey there! Here's an art journal page that I worked on today. While creating it I wrote down the products I used so that I could list it. I kinda find it funny that looking at the list now I never would have thought that I actually used every single one (but I did). That's my favorite thing about painting in my art journal, all the wonderful layers! Sometimes I feel bad for covering things up but then realize it's all part of the process. That although you may no longer see it on your page, it contributed to make it what it is.





















Supplies:Liquitex Soft Body-Light Blue Permanent
Liquitex Soft Body-Medium Magenta
Liquitex Soft Body-Light Portrait Pink
Liquitex Soft Body-Iridescent White
Golden Heavy Body- Titanium White
Golden Matte Medium
Golden Soft Gel Matte
Golden Gesso
Adirondack- Aqua
Blue Tissue Paper
Sequin Waste
Stamps
Archival Ink
Stickers
Mesh Ribbon
Lace
Faber Castell Pitt Pens
Zig Millenium Pens

Thanks for having a looky!

No comments:

Post a Comment