I haven't been able to create anything new since my first post so
I decided to share something I created a couple of weeks ago for
Mother's Day.
Thanks for having a looksy!
I made a tiny little mini album that fits nicely in one of the birdcages that you can get at Michaels.The flower on top is by Prima and the trim along the bottom of the cage is Webster's Pages.
I tied misc. lace, ribbon, and beaded trim to the handle loop.
The paper line is Webster's Pages as well (I absolutely LOVE everything by them).I bounded the album with my Cinch. The mini roses are from Recollections, and the charms are an ebay find.
The little birdie is from the Tim Holtz birdcage die (as if you didn't know :p).
You can't tell from the pics but all the pages were glimmer misted with dazzling diamonds.

Here's the card I made to go with the present :)
The flowers and pearl accents are
from Recollections.
The card is embossed, and inked around with Vintage photo distress ink.
The quote is from Daisy D's and the pink trim is a sticker border from MME. The crochet lace is also from an ebay find.
Thanks for stopping by! Take Care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment