Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{February} Calendar Page

Hey there! The first week of February has already passed so I guess it's safe to say that I am definately late on showing you my page for the 2012 Calendar Challenge over at Kate Crane's blog.

I was so determined too on being on time :(  In my defense though, I did start the page in January, but never got to finish it till now :p 

Here's my page, I'm glad I wrote in my daily planner what I want to transfer onto the little calendar blocks otherwise the first week would end up being full of just doodles (not that that's a bad thing)!




Supplies:
Acrylic Paint
Stencils/stencil waste
Stamps
Rub-Ons (used for the Title and stitches)
Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Staz On Ink (Sepia)
Lace
Sakura Souffle Pen
Vintage dictionary paper
Scrapbook paper (DCWV)
Paper Punch (Stampin Up)

I did video the process while creating the background of the page, but unfortunately when I went to edit it the quality was just horrible.
I hope you like the page though. Thanks for taking the time to have a looksy!
Take care!

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing, absolutely adore the colours you have used and the cherubs on the bottom - stunning xxx PS I too like you was determined to get this done on time only to be a week late lol , good intentions and all that xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Lol, definately good intentions and we did complete our pages, it's better late than never :p Let's see if I'm able to complete March on time *crossing fingers*.

      Delete
  2. ooooh!!! very nice :) And, better late then never, at least you kept a record of each day to fill in when the pages are complete. Looking forward to March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page. The stichting looks very real- can't believe that it is all rub-ons! Very cool details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love rub-ons, they're so convenient and stick on anything! I wish I did know how to sew though, I would love to incorporate actual stitches in my journal :p

      Delete
  4. Love the colours - they look great together - and the elegant shaped calendar blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, such a lovely vintage feel to them. Sorry it took me a while to get round to visiting but there were so many entries this month! Well done for keeping up so far this year. Kate x

    ReplyDelete