I've always had mixed feelings about this "holiday" and find it to be way too commercialized. Then again, what holiday isn't?!
Seriously, shouldn't we celebrate love everyday? I think it would be so much more meaningful to receive a love token unexpectedly on any given day...just because. Instead of having to feel obligated to give something or receive something in return. Then again, maybe I'm just bitter because I'm single, LOL! I'm not however, single..yes, bitter...no :p
However, I guess I will have to back track and admit that I do love all the pink and red themed goodies that come out at this time. I also like to make and give a little something special to a few of the special people in my life.
So, I guess I digress and will say Happy {although belated} Valentine's Day again! Hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones and let's try and start showing them how much we love them, on a more daily basis :) That being said, I'd like to share with you the mini album I made to go in the Valentine treat boxes I created from this post. Lol, I think I may be sounding like a bit of a hypocrite at the moment :p
I made the mini album super simple, otherwise it might not fit in the box. This was made for my future SIL with pics of her and my brother. I added a love quote on one page and a pic of them on the other. I'm glad I created the mini, that way my Valentine gift can be enjoyed all year long. LOL, I went back to my previous topic again, sorry, i'll stop now :-x
Here's a pic with some Hershey's Hugs and Kisses inside:
Here's a pic with the mini album inside :)
I can't believe this is the first time I've used this die. I think I'm gonna have to make more mini's using it, love how it turned out, especially with the see thru window. Hmmm....I think I have some ideas already in mind :p
Anyways, I think I'll leave you here so I can go to the store and take advantage of the after Valentine sales. Yep, definately sounding like a hypocrite! I love me my Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts, what can I say!
Thanks for stopping by, hope the rest of your week is wonderful! Take Care!








No comments:
Post a Comment