The other day I was watching The Sound Of Music and one of my favorite parts in the movie inspired me to create a journal page :)
I love moments of inspiration such as that. It just goes to show how inspiration is everywhere!
Anyways, I decided I'd video the journaling process as well :) I love watching artists in the process of art journaling and have always wanted to give it a try.
I have NO editing skills at all, and I don't have a real video camera either but I figured, why not?!
So, I used the video setting on my digital camera, stuck it on a tripod and started taping. It's funny how you can be nervous on camera (and it was only my hands on film) even when there is nobody else in the room :p
Well, after taping and after a bit of frustration with Windows Movie Maker (for some reason the captions were always off timing and the program kept freezing) I finally finished it! After all is said and done I have to admit I did have fun with the whole process and definately hope to make more videos in the future ;)
Here are some pics of the (almost) finished pages. In my haste to finish the video I haven't added my journaling yet :p
Here's the video :)
Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by :) Take care!!




What beautiful pages - very inspiring. I haven't used paper scraps to add texture for ages ... but you've certainly wet my taste buds to use them again. Wonderful video, keep them coming. The music was very therapeutic :) Oh, and your valentines challenge, let's just say you definitely ought to win.
ReplyDeleteUr so sweet, thanks so much :)
ReplyDelete