I have as usual set myself a set of New Year's resolutions that I hope I will be able to commit to. One of those is getting organized and staying organized. After Christmas, I decided that I would start this resolution early (and just try to maintain it) by cleaning and organizing my art journaling area. I still need to organize all my misc. paper, tissues and ephemera but I've made room for it and at least everything now has a space in which it belongs to. I can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated and will definately need to purge some of my stash as the storage boxes under my bed are overflowing :p
Anyways, I should probably get to the point :p I just wanted to share a photo of what my desk looked like earlier today as I was working on my calendar.
And this is what it looks like now :) I actually cleaned up after I was done! It usually takes me a good couple of days till I clean off my table and I can't believe I actually cleared it off on the same day.
Yay me! I'm just hoping I can maintain it :p

My next organizing project is my closet, where I scrapbook. My supplies have taken over 2/3 rd's of the room, and I haven't seen the floor in quite awhile :p

No comments:
Post a Comment