Hiya! Here's the layout I created for
Sketchy Thursdays Sept.22nd challenge. I'm really loving their sketches! I can't believe how many challenges are out there, I really wish I had the time to participate in all of them. That being said, when I saw this week's sketch I just fell in love with it and it's simplicity. I felt it was a layout I could definately complete in no time. Now keep in mind a quick layout for me is one done in under 3 hours :p I unfortunately don't have the talent like other scrapbookers to complete layouts quickly. But I'm okay with that, because half the fun for me is finding the perfect paper or embellishment :)
Here is this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch:
Here's what I created:
The lace along the bottom was not originally planned but I accidentally messed up on my journaling and had to figure out a way to cover it up, LOL:p
Supplies used:
Paper (Basic Grey)
Lace
Bling (Imaginisce)
Rub-ons (Fancy Pants, Autumn Leaves)
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Perfect pearls (Ranger)
Micron pen for journaling and doodling
Glimmer Mists
Smooch Spritz
Distressing tool
Thanks so much for having a looksy :) Take Care!!!
Really sweet : )
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at ST X
Oh my, how precious! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the photos and the distressing! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete