Monday, September 5, 2011

{A lovely surprise}

Hi there! Sorry this is gonna be a short post.  Have you ever had an awww moment that you wanted to share, well that's what this post it gonna be about.  It's nothing big, but it still made me feel happy :)

Anyways, when I first started art journaling I scoured the web for inspiration and came upon this account on tumblr called Art Journaling.  I added the site to my favorites list and have been following for awhile, checking every so often for inspiration.  Well, last night as I was looking for color inspiration I checked out the site when low and behold, in front of me was one of my journal pages (insert my awww moment here).  It was definately the last thing I expected and was such a wonderful compliment knowing someone finds something you created inspiring.

So that's pretty much it. Thanks for letting me share my little moment with you and thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate the comments, emails and that you take the time to stop by my little blog.  Take care :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment