Hiya! Just wanted to share the layout I created using the September 1st sketch at Once Upon A Sketch. I'm so glad I was able to participate this month as I missed the last couple of challenges. Things have just been so busy that I actually haven't had a chance to work on many scrapbook layouts. I have to admit that I really missed it! The page didn't come out as I planned, but I'm still happy that I was able to play along :)
Here's the Sept. 1st sketch:
Here's my interpretation:

Thanks so much for having a look. Take Care!!
Oh how cute. Seriously cute. Gorgeous work and Love the way your interpreted the sketch. Glad you could make it this time :o) Thanks for joining us at OUAS! Always a pleasure to see you . Take care.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! I love it! Your design, the colors and that photo is SO sweet!!!Beautiful work!Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteOh GOSH so adorable and sweet and I have to say that photo totally melts my heart!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! You created such an adorable page! Thank you for taking the time to participate in our challenge! ~gerry~
ReplyDeleteWow Lala, Gorgeous Page
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at OUAS
xxx
this amber color is one of my favorite color schemes. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the cutest lo! Love the colors, mix, and that sweet, sweet pic! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww. how cute!!!!! Perfect color choice for that adorable photo! Great job with the challenge, thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteAaaaw this is adorable - love it - what a cute photo! Thanks for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch :)
ReplyDelete