Sunday, August 19, 2012

{Hello Blog, I'm back} and {Giveaway winners}

Hi there! Sorry it's been a super long time since I've blogged. It's been a crazy summer with unexpected out of town guests for pretty much the entire month of July, computer issues and other stuff I won't bore you with. Anyway, summer is officially over (at least the season is but it's still unbearably hot where I live) and now I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things.

I haven't done as much artsy and crafty things this summer as I had originally planned to but will share what I did do in later posts. 

Enough of my rambling :p  I do hope all you lovely readers had a wonderful summer!!

So, back in July I was suppose to pick a winner of my mini kit giveaway and I'm so sorry it's only now that I'm getting to that.  Unfortunately I received a couple of emails from some of you that you were unable to leave a comment on that giveaway post.  I apologize for that, I'm still oblivious to the ins and outs of blogger and don't know if it was a glitch in the system or something I did. Sorry again about that. I did however enter your names in the draw, so no worries there :)

So here goes, the names were drawn randomly out of basket:

Out of the 7 names in the drawing for the mini travel kit, the winner is: Sheila
Out of the 5 names in the drawing for the mixed media kit, the winner is: Austen
* Please email me with your address so I can get those out to you ASAP*

There were no names in the drawing for the Halloween mini kit :(
Maybe I'll save that for a drawing in October?

Thanks so much to those of you who participated! I'm off to edit a video of some mixed media tags and a journal page I created recently.  I hope to have it posted later today, or tomorrow along with another chance at a small giveaway :)


As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! This is the first time I ever won a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete