Hey lovely bloggers!
It's been awhile once again! I hope your all doing well!
There's been alot of things going on with me lately so I haven't been able to post for some time, sorry!
I just celebrated a birthday too and it's got me feeling a bit down, lol!
Anyway, I guess I can at least say I'm consistent.....with being inconsistent in my blogging :p
I just wanted to quickly check in and say HELLO!
I have two art journal videos to edit and I hope to post soon (well, hopefully soon).
I've also been doing some spring cleaning and found some old mini album kits I put together awhile ago. I think they'd make for a fun giveaway. I'll probably put together a small giveaway as well, for those of you who are mainly art journalers. So stay tuned....
Thanks for the lovely comments you've left on some of my previous posts and for just stopping by this little blog of mine. I've noticed I've been getting alot of traffic lately so I just wanted to say thank you! The thought that I may be inspiring some of you makes my heart happy!!
So, I hope to get back in the swing of things soon. I'm off to make a video montage for my lil' brother's 30th birthday! This will probably take up the whole weekend (or more) since I have to sort through loads of albums and boxes for pictures, scan them, load them, then edit! The things you'll do for family, lol! I'm really more than happy to do it though as my brother is such a generous person and deserves it :)
Have a wonderful weekend, Take Care!!
No comments:
Post a Comment