Sorry I've been really neglectful of my blog. October has really been one big blur for me. With being in a wedding, family visiting from out of town, babysitting, parties and midterms I've barely been able to grab on to my bearings as the month just flew on by.
I haven't really been able to do much scrapbooking lately and miss it terribly. Especially when I see all the wonderful sketches that my fave challenge groups are creating. It's just that the scrapbooking process tends to be a long one for me, it takes me so much longer to do then art journaling for instance. That being said, I haven't been totally non-artsy this whole month. I have been art journaling when time permitted and would like to share some of the pages I created.
This page was inspired by this month's Sketchbook Challenge theme "view".
Supplies used: Graphite Pencil, Pan Pastels, Spray Fixative, Sharpie Pen
Supplies Used: Smooch Spritz, Sharpie Pen, Stencils, Distress Ink
This is actually a page I did awhile ago and just decided to add some journaling.
Supplies Used: Acrylic Paint, Dictionary Paper, Matte Medium,
Speedball Ink (gold drips), Distress Ink, Faber Castell Pitt Pens
This month I joined Art Journal EveryDay, over at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's
blog. I love her work and felt inspired to give it a try. So to show you that I have not been completely slacking off the whole month, here are some Pages In Progress. Some are beginning stages of backgrounds, and others need some doodling and journaling. I've been adding to the pages here and there, whenever I have the chance.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Take Care!!









Your work is *gorgeous* -- so glad you decided to join up with Art Journal Every Day!
ReplyDeleteKatt, your pages are amazing! You're a very talented illustrator. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!
ReplyDelete